Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome to my blog

As many of my colleagues would tell you, being a dentist is great. I love it. I wanted to get into this profession ultimately to help people. I started this blog because in almost every social environment, I find people have a question to ask me or a comment about their teeth. This is a small outlet to deal with these questions and concerns. My intention with this is not to diagnose or treat any disease or oral health problems. My intention is to use the technology of today to host an informal and fun dental environment. Feel free to interact and enjoy the information provided. Use this blog to answer the questions you have for the dentist in the room.

2 comments:

  1. dental problem is not only a desease but a sign to other problems. so keeping away from it is most necessary. thanks to Seattle Dentist Officess
    helps us to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many dental offices provide an emergency service for patients who have severe dental problems, such as broken teeth, chipped teeth, or missing teeth. Emergency dental services are usually available throughout the week. In Northampton, there are several participating dental offices that provide these emergency services twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Dentists in Northampton MA are trained to handle emergency dental situations and give their patients' peace of mind.
    Dentist in Northampton, MA

    ReplyDelete